Saturday, July 3, 2010

My New Artistic Endeavor

I recently submitted some of my designs to Red Velvet Art. www.redvelvetart.com  I love what they do and the direction they are going with their shop. They have a store front in town, but are undergoing some changes.  So, for now, it is all online.  I heard they were taking submissions.  I knew lots were applying and my chances were slim.

I was super excited when I got the acceptance e-mail.  So, I have been busy working on lots of stuff to build up my inventory!  I have to turn everything in by August 15th, so I have lots of work to do!  I love it though.  I feel so blessed to have this opportunity!

Here are my Line sheets of what I will be submitting to RVA.  I am trying to learn how to do all of this and do it right.  It's not my thing to do paperwork, pricing, etc.  If it were up to me I'd just sit and create!  But you gotta take the good with the bad I guess.




You should check out her site www.redvelvetart.com  It is full of fun ideas.

Here are some fun things she has in her shop.


My friend Janae Hardy made the little girl dresses...aren't they cute!  She is so talented.  She takes the most beautiful pictures too.   www.janaehardyblog.com

1 comment: