Friday, September 17, 2010

Lord Wedding

I had the privilege of helping my good friends, Hanna & Evan with the flowers at their wedding.  My mom and I got to work together on them which was really fun.

Their ceremony was outside of a barn and the reception was in the barn. It was absolutely adorable! Hanna has such good taste it made arranging the flowers so fun.  They wanted blueberries in the boutonnieres...how fun is that!  It was so perfect because a local blueberry patch let us come and pick all the green berries we wanted.  We also got to put some tiny green apples in some of the arrangements.

Sharon Taylor is one of the masterminds behind the decorating, along with many others.  Hanna's family is all so creative and I know a lot of love and care went into this wedding.  Here are a few pics ( mainly of the flowers)  You can go to Sharon's blog to see lots more.

Photos by:  Jamie Wynn 







1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for everything that you did for the wedding. The flowers were perfect...one of my favorite things about the day. You and your family mean the world to Hanna and I and we're so glad to be able to call you friends!

    ReplyDelete