Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Anthropologie Peek

I forgot to show you the Anthropologie pictures from our weekend trip to KC!  I couldn't believe they let me take pictures in the store, but I asked and they were totally fine with it.  I'm sure I looked a little crazy but I'm glad I was able to get a few photos.  They just have so many amazing colors and inspirations!  Enjoy!






 How fun are the giant metal letters!  I would love to find some of these for our new house.

 I LOVED this wall!  It was so simple. Just construction paper squares layered over and over.

 They have the most gorgeous hardware too!  Such cute spring colors.
 I love how they take everyday objects and turn them in to sculptures/artwork.  Such neat inspiration.
  I loved these giant hanging cork globes.

 These soap dispensers were so so cute!

 I almost got the yellow butter dish, but decided to walk away.  Sometimes I freeze up when I go to shops like these where EVERYTHING is amazing. I'd buy the whole store.


 How fun are these construction paper lamps.

 This was such a unique installation.  It stretched across the ceiling over half of the store.  There were the cutest little plants in these tiny clay pots.


 Love these beautiful glasses!



 This pitcher was just too beautiful for words.
 One of my favorite displays.
The colors on this table were so dreamy.  Ahhh... Anthropologie!

I hope you found some inspiration through these as I did!


2 comments:

  1. I want everything. So pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always so inspired when i walk in that store...it is always a wonderful experience!! :)) thanks for sharing this!!!

    xoxo Kristin
    www.retroandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete