Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I've got the Blues...

Love these blue rooms! Sometimes blue can be a risky color. I love what they've done here though with just going all out bold!  It's so much fun!

I'm being so safe with our house lately.  I've gotta get some color somewhere!  My family keeps telling me they're surprised so far with my color choices...or lack of.  I just don't want anything that I'll get tired of too soon. I'm wanting pops of color, but am just trying to figure out where to put them!  I'm very inspired by just looking at spaces like these.



























































































































































Hope you enjoyed.







 

chalmersdesigns.blogspot.com, chalmersdesigns.blogspot.com, interior-press.blogspot.com, coastalliving.com, blog.livelikeyou.com

2 comments:

  1. Again, amazing pictures. I always love what you post! Those aqua chandelier crystals are way too pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, especially that first picture. Best of luck decorating!

    ReplyDelete