Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bed Frames

We've been excited to have a guest bedroom since we moved. I have kept it pretty well cluttered until now.  I made myself finish going through boxes yesterday, and am now ready to paint...well once I finish getting the wallpaper off.  I have it about 3/4 of the way done now.  I get impatient.  It's taking everything in me NOT to just paint over the wallpaper. I'm almost done though.

My good friend is coming to visit with her little kiddos, so I have a special motivation to get it all done!  I have two weeks.  We've been looking for a bed frame.  I love the simple, old metal frames.  I'm also a fan of the over the top ornate though too.  It's hard to decide. I guess we'll see what we can find for cheap!



This is so crazy and fun!  I think I'd get tired of it fast, but it's fun in a photo!





I love this last one.  It is so timeless and simple.  I wonder how hard it would be to make?  That's what I always say...and it's always way harder than I think.  I mean, I'll just run to the store, pick up some wood, nail some boards and make a bed!  



Well my sweet friend, I will find you a bed soon=)  Hopefully.

Until next time...






 
houzz.com, remodelista.com, housetohome.co.uk, elizabethannedesigns.com, vi.sualize.us, thepursuitofstyle.com, abcddesign.com,

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the patchwork bed. This is the one I want but, alas, it's a little pricey...
    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod56530049&parentId=cat16130850&masterId=cat16130840&index=10&cmCat=cat000000cat000553cat17640731cat16130739cat16130840cat16130850

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! I know...I hate how expensive things are. Maybe you'll find one similar somewhere else. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Gustavian Vintage bed. I have been looking at bed frames and dreaming of having one. We went in a store in Washington that had some really beautiful stuff you might like too: www.restorationhardware.com

    ReplyDelete