Thursday, September 1, 2011

How time flies...

It's time to change my great big chalk board. I was thinking I'd like to make it into a big calendar.  I love type and bold numbers, so I'll have to give it a try.  I can't believe it's already September! It seems like yesterday we were so excited to turn off our heaters and open the windows up to let in the fresh air...now summer is coming to a close.  How time flies...  Have a great weekend!  I hope you get to enjoy a day off.

I love this photo montage calendar of different numbers and images.




This is so simple and cheery.  I love the mix of the dainty, cursive writing with the bold number font.


Love this simple font

I'll try and make my numbers close to this...we'll see how that goes.
...Off to making a calendar!









www.lushlee.com,
printing-in-china.cn,
minasdecorandfashion.blogspot.com, 
theunies.com

No comments:

Post a Comment