Thursday, December 22, 2011

Bedroom Makeover

My Christmas present this year from Justin is a bedroom makeover!  I'm so excited. I get to spruce up a few things.  I've had some ideas since we moved in but haven't done them yet. I think our room kinda got the left-over look. I can't complain...it's a beautiful room, but I'd love for it to have a little more cohesion.  I can't wait to get started!

I want to make a tufted headboard.  My friend Jenny (check out her blog!) sent me this link on how to make one!  It doesn't look TOOOO hard and it's fairly cheap...at least compared to buying a new one!

Here's the link.




I might chicken out and just get a simple normal bed...but I think I'm up for another project=)  I like the shape of the one on bottom better than the home-made one. I guess I'd draw up my own pattern. Lots of work, but seems worth it!

I also really like these horizontal striped curtains. They are so bold and fun.


...and some simple night stands


 Isn't this room fun?!  It's so put together.  I don't know if I could do it. I am way too eclectic. I do like how they used different shades of color though. It all goes, but isn't too matchy-matchy.


Have a good day!

2 comments: