Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vintage Christmas Cards

Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner??  It seems like it has flown by this year.  Every year goes faster and faster...it's crazy!  It seems like you put up your tree and take it down a day later.  

I came across these vintage pieces of Christmas art that I wanted to share.  Aren't they fun?








I love this jeweled tree!  One of my friends has one similar that she said her sister made.  Every time I go to her house during Christmas time, I look forward to seeing it hang on the wall.  It's so unique and full of color.




I'm so excited to have a whole week off from work the week after Christmas!  Maybe I'll be able to enjoy the season a bit. I'm so grateful for an amazing boss who lets everyone have a week off to enjoy with their families.  And since we're talking about the amazing boss...=)  Guess what she gave her employees this year for Christmas.  An ipad, kindle fire, or an ipod touch (depending on how long you had worked there)  Is that not the most amazing gift??!  We were all in shock. She is so giving.

The next day, a co-worker found a coupon for $15 dollar Kindle covers, so Justin ordered me this one for my stocking.  I love the old fashioned typewriter...it's so cute=)



I hope you have a good Wednesday!  Christmas is only 4 days away!  




No comments:

Post a Comment