Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back from a crazy week!

The past couple weeks have been so so busy!  From wedding decor and flowers to a trip to Indiana & Chicago...it's been a whirlwind!

I know I haven't posted in a week...but I have lots of goodies in store for you.  Lots of fun photos from the past few weeks and some home decor ideas!  We went to Ikea in Chicago and I was inspired =)

The wedding I was honored to help with turned out so fun.  Like I said, the bride and her family are so extremely artsy and they have the best taste. You just couldn't go wrong.  I'll start with sharing a few pics of my crazy "floral shop" kitchen=)  My mom came and helped too...it was lots of fun!

I just love flowers!  They are so amazing.  How God can make each one so unique and intricate is beyond me!





I LOVED all these colorful vases that the brides mom gathered.  They are so eclectic and brought so much variety to the reception tables.



 The bride wanted an eclectic wildflower look, loose and free... On the table in the back, I am starting to drop in some flowers. There were about 50 vases total!

Come back tomorrow to see some of the finished products!  Bridesmaids bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres.

No comments:

Post a Comment