Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Corsages and Bouttonniers

Happy Wednesday!  Here are the other flower arrangements my mom and I did for the wedding.  I love arranging these tiny little things.  They are so fun and you can do so much with them!







I think my favorite one is the one below...the groom's.  I used a tiny little bud from the ranunculus, some trick, white wax and green berries.  The bride carried Lilly of the Valley, so her bouquet was mainly white and green.  I tried to stay close to that for his.  Look at how intricate those little buds are!  Is God not amazing!




I guess this is a week of wedding posts...I just have so many colorful images to share! I can't help it!  I'm looking forward to getting more pics from the photographers though!  Justin took some at the ceremony that I'm excited to share.

Until then...

2 comments:

  1. These and the bouquets are so beautiful! You're really talented with flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete