Monday, March 5, 2012

Making a Canvas!

I've been wanting to paint for a while now and I'm finally going to do it!  I bought some canvas at the fabric store today to make some big wall art for our pretty bare walls.  I have been so scared of what to hang up that I've just been ignoring it all together. I love art, but it's just so hard to decide on what you want to stare at every day.  Anyone have this problem?

Anyway, Here are a few fun ideas I like.








I like bits and pieces of all of these.  Now I just have to figure out how big and what style I'm gonna go with. Ahhh decisions.  I'm the worst!  Hopefully I'll be able to share a DIY soon about how to make your own canvas and a pic of my new painting...if it turns out.  I'll probably hate it by the time I finally finish it =)









      1 comment:

      1. art is so hard! you're right! i have the same problem myself. can't wait to see what you come up with!

        ReplyDelete