Monday, April 9, 2012

Pillow Prints: The Designs

I hope you all had a great easter weekend. We had some really good time with our families this weekend, enjoying lots of fellowship, food, and egg hunts.  We were able to eat out on the back deck for one meal and it was so much fun. I love this weather!

Here are a few pillow prints I am working on now. I still need to sew them all up.  I'm just ordered the zippers on Friday.  Am waiting on them to get here.

I kept putting that off because I didn't know what kind to go with/where to get them for the best deal, etc.  I kinda freeze up when I don't know what decision to make...but I think I'm happy with the one I made.  I guess I'll find out this week!

Thanks to my hubs for helping me put my ideas to life in photoshop.  They would not look NEAR as good without him!


*The copper arrow pillow is actually a foil material. It is a really neat thing to work with. The print has a shiny/metal look to it. I'm really excited about that one!

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment