Monday, June 4, 2012

What A Dandy!

I love dandelions.

We were taking a little drive Sunday after church and I spotted this HUGE dandelion on the side of the road.  I've never seen one like it!  So Justin stopped, put the car in reverse and let me climb the small hill to pick my weed.

I've always liked dandelions...even though they're a weed.  I'd like to know something...who labeled weeds weeds?  Why are such cute little dainty things called WEEDS?  If they were called a flower, everyone would love them.   I mean what's so wrong with having cute little yellow flowers in your lawn anyway?

That's my random rant for the day.  Anyway, I just had to share these pics Justin took of my BIG little "weed".




Have you ever seen one so big!!  It was so much fun.

Have a great Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment