Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Changes!

I've been away for a while!  Wow how time flies.  It's been crazy here.  Lots of things happening and lots of changes.

Justin and I went to Florida on vacation in the beginning of July to celebrate our 4 year anniversary.  That's just weird to say!  I can't believe it's already been that long. I have loved every minute of it.  So thankful God blessed me with him.

I just recently got back from Maryland to visit cousins and was able to hit up two weddings in two weekends!  It was so much fun getting to be with family and enjoy some really sweet relationships.

Being gone from Justin made me realize how special our relationship is. I never want to leave for that long again.  It was really hard. Distance makes the heart grow fonder...as they say.  Praise the Lord for relationships!

I recently quit my job at the screen printing shop and am now officially a "Stock Photographer"  I'm so so so excited!  Justin and I have been working on stock photography on the side for about 3 years now but we decided it was time for me to go all in.  So, as of yesterday, I get to work from home doing what I love...being creative!

I'm so blessed and so thankful.


Oh, and my pillows are still in progress.  Have lots made up and ready to go.  I am working on building up more inventory and will get them up on my site soon!  So excited to share those with you.

Hope you are having a great week.




1 comment:

  1. I keep telling Carissa that I need to get a decent camera so I can do a weekly picture of the Ozarks when I'm driving back and forth to Bolivar. There's this barn just south of Bolivar on 13 that's straight out of a Thomas Kinkade painting that I'd love to make the focal point of a series of photos that show Missouri seasons and weather.

    ReplyDelete